Sunday, August 22, 2010

Craft ADD

The problem with reorganizing my craft box is that I keep finding half-finished projects that I really want to complete. I have a pile of jewelry that needs fixing, a gigantic Doctor Who scarf (appx. 25% complete), a quilt (appx. 70% complete), a new sewing machine (named Grell, after the first cosplay I plan to make with it, exactly 0% complete), and no time.

The problem with going through my old writing is that I keep finding half-finished projects that I really want to complete. I have a spiritual breakdown essay I promised to write, a Hamlet adaptation my friend Beth and I are working on (appx. 3% complete), an old novelling project that recently came back into my head (appx. 5% complete), a new serial idea (which has a complete soundtrack, though I have yet to decide weather it is a novel, a screenplay, a TV series, or a graphic novel, exactly 0% complete), and no time.

The problem with majoring in drama is I keep thinking of projects that I really want to complete.

And then I remember that I'm supposed to be doing pre-production work on my third year directing project. You know, that play I'm supposed to be directing for credit this semester? That one?

It's 9 pages of Hell. I have no idea what it means. Woohoo!

No comments:

Post a Comment