Saturday, August 14, 2010

Hoodlums

I was about to go to bed (before midnight for the first time in months) but then I remembered BEDA. We're nearly halfway through... and I'm beginning to think I don't have the stamina to do marathon projects like this. It's not like blogging every day is particularly intense, I just get bored quickly.

Case in point: I've never finished a nanowrimo novel. I've never even passed 10,000 words. How's that for lame? Of course, November is always a busy month in dramaland, but that's no excuse to not have completed a nanowrimo.

Last week you read of my adventures with the roadside Lenin box.
Two weeks ago, we rescued an abandoned stop sign from the bushes behind Wall Mart.
And today, my career as a hoodlum is complete. We found a shopping cart.

Question: if the shopping cart was already a very long distance from its home grocery store when we took it into custody, is that still stealing?

Answer: YES.

We'll return it as soon as my play is finished, but for now, I have to load costumes and props in and out of a functioning auto garage every night for the next week. A shopping cart is an excellent roving prop table.

To Do tomorrow:
Paper tech
Back to school shopping
Clean room
Enjoy remaining time as an 18-year-old.

No comments:

Post a Comment