Friday, August 13, 2010

Not late

OK, I am late, so sue me.

I like to say that I operate by the Selfish Dating System. If I haven't gone to bed, it's still today - plain and simple.

I'm halfway through a detailed post, but I need to get up early tomorrow to do Invasion things before work, so a quick bitter quip and an off-topic endnote will have to suffice.

The other law of the Selfish Dating System is that I won't date someone unless I'm actually interested in being with them. None of this, "Eh, well he kind of repulses me. Maybe he'll grow on me." desperation crap. Actually, I'd probably benefit from a little desperation. How long has it been since I've been on a date? No comment.

Mistaken Gender Identity Log:
Mangas read: 5
Male characters mistaken for female: 5
Female characters mistaken for male: 1

(The fact that I make things like this might indicate a reason why no one will date me. Hmm.)

No comments:

Post a Comment