Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Immaturity

As I write this, I am bitter, tired, and angry.

The problem with this blog-every-day thing is that I seldom find myself with anything interesting to say. I'm also not presenting myself in a very good light here, because you usually catch me at about 11:45 after a long day of meetings, work, and rehearsal.

Although I had just begun to write what looked like a promising post, my mother stormed into my room and spent 20 minutes saying things like "Going out with your friends is a privilege." (I'm 18 and pay for gas), and "If you and your sister don't like me, you should just tell me," (uncalled for).

Yes, my relationship with my mother is probably more important that BEDA. But after having her attack me with meaningless accusations and pointless angry comments, I had completely lost the thread of what I was writing and it was nearly midnight. Right now, I'm simply in the mood where I don't want what I'm doing to be interrupted by a pissed off clingy older woman.

- - -

And now she's just come in again to start bitching about my dad. My parents are going through a divorce, and she's taking every opportunity to blame every problem we've ever had on something my dad did wrong. I'm not too happy with my dad now either, but I fail to believe that she doesn't realize how irrational her behavior is.

It's irrational because she went to bed two hours ago, and keeps waking up to come into my room to yell about something that doesn't make any sense.

Like I said, I'm just tired. And not capable of judging that I perhaps shouldn't use the blog to bitch about my mom.


So now you've seen the ugly side of this writer.


If it helps at all, the post I was going to write before she interrupted me would have been much more lighthearted.

Things this post would have included if I hadn't been interrupted by my mother:
Donuts
Puppies
Ice cream
Discount fabric
Finished scripts

Aren't you sad now, Mom? DO YOU SEE WHAT YOUR NEGATIVE ENERGY HAS DESTROYED?

No comments:

Post a Comment