Saturday, August 28, 2010

Eight minutes

There is so little August left, and I appear to have lost my motivation to do these things.

I also have eight minutes to post, despite the fact that I got home over an hour ago...

I've been distractedly jumping between exploring my new phone and exploring my new cookbook all day.

The plushie now has two legs.

Melody and I went hiking today.

My dorm this year has hardwood floors - good for tap dancing.

Awkward quote of the day:
"One year ago today, your mother told me she wanted to break up. I think we're still friends, but I've decided that I'm going to start dating again."
- my dad.

The best part of this is that my parents knew they were breaking up for about a month before they decided it was necessary to tell me. I called my house one day last fall, and asked to speak to Dad. My mom's answer was, "Oh, didn't I tell you? ..."

Great, adults. Just great.

Wow, lots of angst. He's spending the night tonight for some reason. They're downstairs fighting right now.

1 comment: